- Your insurance company's overall loss experience (due to more claims)
- The increased value of newer model cars, particularly SUVs and models with smart car features
- Increases in judgment amounts awarded in auto lawsuits
- Increased business processing and administrative expenses
- Auto loans lasting longer, meaning increased auto repair costs for older cars
- If your home and auto insurance are with the same company, is a discount available?
- Does my coverage take full advantage of the discounts offered by my company?
- I have more than one car; am I getting a credit?
- Does it make sense to change my deductibles?
- Do my cars really need physical damage coverage insurance? (An important consideration for older vehicles)
- Do lifestyle choices such as drinking or smoking affect my premium?
- My son or daughter is on the honor roll, does this affect my premium?
- Did you know that my car has special security features?
- Did you know that my son took Driver's Education?
- Does the company have accurate information on how often and how far I drive?
- Am I with a standard carrier or do I qualify for any preferred program?
- Is my vehicle charged an additional premium because of its type or performance?
- Do I qualify for a loss-free history or policy longevity discount/
COPYRIGHT: Insurance Publishing Plus, Inc. 2014
All rights reserved. Production or distribution, whether in whole or in part, in any form of media or language; and no matter what country, state or territory, is expressly forbidden without written consent of Insurance Publishing Plus, Inc.